About Cuckoo Down Farm – Glamping Hen Parties In Devon
Cuckoo Down Farm host glamping hen parties in Devon!
The glamping site is found nestled away on a pretty farm near Sidmouth in Devon.
Located near beautiful and safe beaches, Cuckoo Down Farm have 3 safari lodges and 3 lovely yurts are the perfect place to space if you are looking for a rural retreat for your hen weekend.
Enjoy the experience of staying on a farm – visit the ponies and chickens, wander through the bluebell woods and sit round a campfire at night.
Use the contact form at the bottom of this page to find out more and contact them now!
- Accommodation: Cuckoo Down Farm has 3 safari tents and 3 yurts. Hen party groups must book the whole site. All the yurts and tents all come with their own compost loo, kitchen, standpipe of drinking water, campfire and wood burning stove. The safari tents also have their own hot shower. All the tents have wooden floors and are furnished to an attractive and stylish standard.
- The Yurts: The yurts have a double bed and two double sofa beds. They also come furnished with a coffee table, storage chest and woodburning stove. Each yurt can accommodate four people.
- The Safari Tents: The Safari Tents are ideal for visitors who want something more spacious than a yurt. Each safari tent has two bedrooms – one has a double bed and one has two single beds. The safari tent also comes with a large living area which has a double sofa bed, a woodburning stove, sofa and dining table with six chairs. The safari tents also come with their own hot shower. Outside, there is a covered verandah with a table, benches and chairs – the perfect space to enjoy the sunset.
- Make sure you bring: Wellies, torches, warm clothes and wet weather clothes. Bring extra rugs and blankets in case it is chilly, and hot water bottles. You can find out what Cuckoo Down Farm provide here.
- Useful Information: Cuckoo Down Farm do not accept large groups aged under 25 or parties with amplified music. Click here for our hen party terms and conditions.
- Food: Organising on site catering including homecooked meals and BBQ packs. They can also book a local pub for you. You can find out more about their food options here.
- Activities: Activities such as stand-up paddleboarding at Sidmouth beach, a trip to a vineyard for lunch and wine-tasting, horse riding on Woodbury Common or even a luxury spa day. If you want to get a feel for the kind of activities you can do locally, visit their website now.
- Transport: Transportation so you can go on a night out in Exeter
- Dogs: The owners of Cuckoo Down Farm have a friendly dog who is as trustworthy as a dog can be with children – she has lived with the family all her life. You can bring your own dog if you tell us beforehand. Please call to make arrangements and see our terms for canine visitors.
- Pond: There is a pond that is fenced, gated and locked. It is around 500 yards from the glamping field and it has a small stream running through the farm which is about 200 yards from the tents.
- Drive Slowly: The farm is located at the end of a bumpy half-mile farm track. It is completely passable but please drive slowly.
- Livestock: It’s important to wash your hands after touching animals.
- Your Glamping Field: Your glamping field is car-free and unless you are disabled – so you will have to walk 200 yards to access your car. The showers are situated by the parking area – also a 200 yard walk from your glamping field. If you have disabilities, please let Cuckoo Down Farm know and they will do their best to make a visit here possible.
Book Your Hen Party Today
- Contact Cuckoo Down Farm Now: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
- Or Email: email@example.com
- Or Call: 07861730925