About Fiesta Fields – Glamping Hen Weekends In Surrey, East and West Sussex
Fiesta Fields organise glamping hen parties in Surrey, East and West Sussex.
They will organise every detail for you so that you don’t have to and provide you with a hen weekend itinerary with specific timings for set up, events and food if you wish. What’s more, they will set everything up for you so all you need to do is turn up!
Use the contact form at the bottom of the page to book your hen party now!
- Glamping: They organise everything you need for camping including: hiring a field exclusive to your hen party, fully furnished bell tents (and set them up for you), fire pits, toilets and showers, outdoor lighting, hay bale seating as well as camp kitchen set up including gas stoves, kettles etc.
- Afternoon Tea & More: They can also organise food and caterers e.g. afternoon tea, wood fired pizzas, fish and chips, healthy breakfast hampers. Plus they can help with the fun stuff e.g. hot tub hire and activities.
How It Works
- Contact Fiesta Fields: Get in contact with Fiesta Fields and let Nikki know what you have in mind! First things first, choose a location that suits you best. Click here to view all locations on a map. Next up, let Nikki know the following information: Your dates, numbers of guests and whether you want to stay one or two nights. You will then receive a quote which can be adjusted to your needs. The costs will broken down so you can see what it will cost per person.
- Payment: Once you have confirmed your booking, Fiesta Fields will introduce you via email to your bell tent provider – you pay them directly. The rest is payable to Fiesta Fields. They require a 25% upfront non-refundable deposit and the remainder is due 8 weeks before the event. You will receive a contract which will require a signature.
- Hen Party Activities: You can either choose to organise activities yourself or Fiesta Fields can do it for you.
- Your Hen Party Itinerary: A couple of weeks before your hen party, Fiesta Fields will work on an itinerary and a list of things to bring.
Book your glamping hen weekend now by using the contact form at the bottom of this page!