About Kin – Floral Hen Party Workshops in Manchester & Devon
Kin host super cool floral hen party workshops at various venues around Devon and Manchester.
Floral Hen Party Workshops
- About: Kin was founded by Grace May, a floral designer and Rosie Harbottle, an illustrator and print designer. Grace is in charge of the floristry hen parties – you can make a bouquet or a flower crown. While Rosie runs botanical painting workshops.
- Packages: You can take a look at their packages below. Alternatively Grace and Rosie can create a tailor-made hen party workshop for you to suit your needs.
- Venues: We can host your hen party in Manchester or Devon. Or we can travel to you.
- Numbers: Minimum of 8 people and maximum of 20 dependent on venue choice.
- Materials: Kin provide all materials and flowers.
- Use the contact form at the bottom of the page to get in touch now.
The Floral Crown Workshop
Want to wear flowers in your hair!? Create a beautiful, seasonal floral crown. Accompanied by bubbles and sweet treats, this is the perfect way to start a party. Makes a darn good photo too! All materials, Prosecco and nibbles provided.
The Ultimate Floral Hen Party
A fun & inspiring day – learn how to make a bouquet, have a lovely lunch and practise botanical painting. Suitable for complete beginners.
- Begin your flower filled hen with bubbles & sweet treats!
- Floristry: Next up, learn how to create a stunning hand tied bouquet using beautiful seasonal flowers. Grace will guide you through the process of the hand-tied bouquet. She will cover all the basics of bouquet making along with tools needed and technique. Grace will also teach about how to best care for and condition them – tips we hope will come in handy for the big day!
- Lunch: Next up, enjoy a beautifully prepared lunch with of course more bubbles!
- Botanical Painting: Rosie will then begin the botanical painting session using your bouquets as inspiration. You can try different techniques and experiment using watercolour. Take your beautiful sketches home with you to cherish and inspire.
- Gift Bag: To end the session, your bouquets will be wrapped ready for you to take home, along with a gift bag for each of you to enjoy.