About Make, Do & Trend – Craft Hen Parties in Brighton, Sussex & Surrey
Make, Do & Trend offer craft hen parties in Brighton, Sussex & Surrey. The Make, Do & Trend hen party workshops teach traditional crafts with a contemporary twist. In these workshops, you will learn new skills by creating on-trend pieces from fashion, interiors, lifestyle and accessories at an affordable price. We will make sure you have a brilliant time at the hen party and leave with something special and unique as a memento of your day and precious time spent with friends and family.
- Our classes are perfect for beginners, even if you don’t have any crafting experience.
- We can arrange the party for any time of the day and provide suitable refreshments if you wish, whether it’s a breakfast brunch or full afternoon tea soirée.
- Our craft parties start from just £28.00. Minimum of 10 hens
- Less than 10 in your party? Ask us about our Make-Kits to create the same workshop.
What’s Included In Our Craft Hen Party Packages
What makes us stand out from others in our field is that we understand how the extra details can really make a difference to your hen party. We want to make it as easy as possible for you. That’s why we include the following ‘Finishing Touches’ in all our hen packages:
- Party invitations to print out and send to all of your hens.
- Personalised name tags for each of your hens.
- Hen party ‘sign’ to welcome all your guests.
- Personalised straw flags for your cold drinks.
Our Craft Hen Parties In Brighton, Sussex & Surrey
- We are based in Horsham but hold workshops at many venues in Brighton as well as Sussex & Surrey.
- We can find a venue to suit your requirements and even travel to you!
- Brighton, Sussex and Surrey and the surrounding areas are the perfect hen party destinations. Whether you are looking to be close to the nightlife and the beach in Brighton or you want something more low key in one of the picturesque towns and villages of Chichester and Steyning, it’s a great place to celebrate your hen party.
The Hen Party Heirloom Quilt Workshop
Our Hen Party Heirloom Quilt Workshop is great for large or small groups who want to create something truly unique.
- Your hens will each appliqué onto a patchwork square in your chosen colour scheme / theme and then we will sew them all together for you into a quilt. The bride can keep the quilt forever as a memento of the hen party.
- The workshop includes all the equipment, instructions and guidance you need to decorate at least one patchwork square each as well as us sewing the final quilt together and posting to the bride.
The Pretty Paper Decorations Workshop
The Pretty Paper Decorations Hen Party Workshop is particularly great if your guests would like to work together to create a selection of decorations that the bride can use at her wedding. After the wedding, the hens can take their lovely decorations home as a memento of the hen party and wedding.
- You will create a selection of hanging paper decorations all tailored to fit around the bride’s wedding colour scheme or theme, as well as a selection of paper pom poms.
- The workshop includes all the equipment, instructions and guidance you need to create some lovely paper decorations each to take home.
The Folded Book Art Workshop
Our Folded Book Art Craft Hen Party Workshop is a very relaxing workshop, where you can all create a book that is visually stunning and easy-to-follow. These books make great decorations for your home or you can even make them as decorations for the bride’s wedding!
- You will each lovingly fold a book from a selection of patterns before finishing your book in your chosen fabric and trims.
- The workshop includes all the equipment, instructions and guidance you need to create a folded book each and cover in your choice of fabric.
The Rustic Kilner Jars Workshop
Our Rustic Kilner Jars Craft Hen Party Workshop is perfect if you and the hens would like to create something lovely for your home as a memento of the hen party or if you would like to help create some unique decorations / vases for the bride’s wedding. It is so versatile it is one of our most popular hen party workshops!
- You will each create two rustic kilner jars from a selection of stencils in your chosen colour scheme or theme. You could make one for yourself and one for the bride’s wedding perhaps!
- The workshop includes all the equipment, instructions and guidance you need to create two Rustic Kilner Jars in choice theme/ colour scheme from a selection of stencils.
The Upcycled Vintage China Decorating Workshop
Our Vintage China Decorating Craft Hen Party Workshop is perfect for hens who have a love for all things vintage, afternoon tea and want to create something really effective without having to be artistic.
- Your hens will decorate a handpicked selection of vintage china using a variety of stencils which you then neatly wrapped to take home as a memento from the vintage hen party. All you will need to do is pop them in the oven to set for 30 minutes when you get home!
- The workshop includes all the equipment, instructions and guidance you need to decorate some lovely vintage china each to take home.