About Metrodeco – Vintage Hen Parties In Brighton
Metrodeco hosts vintage hen parties in Brighton. Located in Kemp Town Metrodeco is a quirky tearoom with a nod to the 1930s.
The perfect venue for a vintage hen party, Metrodeco is well known for its tea, cakes and cocktails. They also serve brunch and can organise a vintage dance class, makeovers or a photographer for your hen party.
Are you ready to plan your vintage hen party of your dreams? You can either pick and choose your food and activities from the below options. Or you can choose a ready made vintage hen party package. Scroll down to see more.
Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page to book your hen party now!
Plan Your Vintage Hen Party
- Afternoon Tea: £22 Per Person – Sandwiches, pastries, scones and a pot of tea.
- Afternoon Tea & Prosecco: £26 Per Person – Served with a glass of prosecco.
- Afternoon G & Tea Time: £28 Per Person – Served with a gin and tonic or gin based cocktail.
- Bottomless Brunch:£22 Per Person – Available from 10.30am until 12.30pm and lasts 1.5 hours. Start with croissants and fruit, then choose between salmon and avocado or cheese bagel. Served with tea or coffee and unlimited prosecco, mimosas or Bloody Marys.
- Brunch Bazaar: £17 Per Person – A feast of a meal giving you the chance to taste an array of dishes from our newly launched brunch menu. With your choice of tea or coffee. A range of breakfast cocktails also served, priced at £8
Evening Food & Drinks
- Platters & Prosecco: £20 Per Person – Half a bottle of prosecco and a platter with either cheese, veggie mezze or charcuterie.
- Cocktails or Gin And Tonics & Nibbles: £29 Per Person – You each get 3 cocktails or 3 gin and tonics accompanied by a selection of nibbles – houmous and pitta, paté and bread, olives and crisps.
Vintage Hen Party Activities
If you would like to add an activity to your hen party, take a look below.
- Vintage Dance Classes: £15 per person – learn swing dance, Charleston or jive. You can also learn Latin or ballroom.
- Vintage Hairstyling: £30 per person – curled, up dos & more. Choose your favourite vintage style. Only available in the evening.
- Photographer: £18 per person – book your very own photographer to capture memories!
- Full Makeover: £42 per person – hair and make up. Only available in the evening.
- Treasure Hunt: £90 for up to 16 people (+£4 pp for 17+) – the perfect way to explore Brighton!
If you would prefer, you can go for one Metrodeco’s ready made vintage hen party packages. Please see below for more information.
Book Your Hen Party Now: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
Bottomless Brunch & Treasure Hunt
- Venue: Bottomless breakfast in Metrodeco and treasure hunt around Brighton.
- Bottomless Breakfast: Start your morning with a delicious breakfast. Choose from granola with creamy yoghurt and seasonal compote, eggs benedict or cheese and marmite crumpets. Complete with orange juice and a croissant and as much Prosecco as you want.
- Treasure Hunt: Feeling sated and maybe a little tipsy continue your day with a personalised treasure hunt which will take you around parts of Brighton to get to know our quirky city.
Swing Dance + Afternoon Tea & Boozy Tea Cocktail
- Venue: Dance class is held in a church hall two minutes from Metrodeco. Enjoy your Afternoon Tea in the Metrodeco tearoom.
- Dance Lesson: Work up an appetite for your Afternoon Tea with a dance lesson from one of their talented teachers. Choose your dance style, whether Charleston, swing, jive or even Michael Jackson’s Thriller dance.
- Boozy Afternoon Tea: Now it’s time to enjoy your G & Afternoon Tea. The afternoon teas come on three tier stands and are a delight to the eye as well as the tastebuds. Complete with one of their infamous boozy tea cocktails, served in a large teapots for you to share with your group.
Gin Tasting & Cheese Board
- Venue: At Metrodeco
- Love Gin? If you like gin you will love this evening. A chance to taste an array of different gins while learning a little bit about its history and the rise and fall of this botanical beverage. On arrival you will be given a classic gin cocktail to ease you into the evening. Your host will then give you three types of gin to try which depict an era of this sometimes debauched and sometimes celebrated history.
- Cheese Board: Finish with a gin based tea cocktail which is unique to Metrodeco and soak up the alcohol with a delicious cheese board along with crackers and relish.