About The London Loom | Weaving Hen Party Workshops In London
The London Loom host super cool craft hen party workshops in London – more specifically weaving hen parties!
- Numbers: Up to 25 people in their stylish studio – exclusive use. Alternatively they can travel to you or another venue if your group is bigger.
- Duration: Hen parties last around 2 hours – with an extra half hour booked either side of your workshop to arrive beforehand and pack up afterwards.
Choose Your London Loom Craft Hen Party
Prices: The following workshops cost £25 per head for 10+ guests / £35 per head for 6 – 9 guests.
- Embroidery: Learn how to stitch an embroidered hoop.
- Frida Kahlo Headdress: Get inspired by Frida Kahlo & make a unique Mexican headdress. Don’t forget the tequila!
- Pom Pom Party: Pom poms are the best – need we say more. This workshops shows you how to make pom poms into whatever you fancy. Think headdresses, garlands, catci. You name it!
- Sashiko: Make a cushion or pouch with a traditional Japanese Sashiko design.
- Perspex and Pom Pom Earrings: Love jewellery? This is the workshop for you. Don’t have pierced ears? No problem, you can make clip ons instead.
- Inspirational Women’s Badges: Rosa Parks? Hell yeah. Barbra Streisand? YES! Learn how to make felt badges of our favourite ladies to wear with pride.
The following workshops are extra special and therefore a bit pricier:
- Tapestry Weaving: £65 Per Person – Use a loom to create your very own tapestry!
- Giant Loom: £450 for 1 loom including all materials / £650 for 2 looms including all materials – A very special workshop, your whole hen party group will work together on a giant loom to create a large tapestry – the perfect gift for the bride to take away with her.
- Bespoke Hen Party Workshop: If you have another idea for a craft workshop, use the contact form below and let London Loom know. They will do their best to work out how they can make your party work.
Book Your Hen Party Now!
- Contact Form: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
- OR Email: email@example.com
Photography Credit: Ro Murphy and Rita Platts.