About The London Loom – Weaving Hen Party Workshops In London
The London Loom host super cool craft hen party workshops in London – more specifically weaving hen parties!
Use the contact form at the bottom of the page to book your hen party now!
- Numbers: Up to 25 people in their stylish studio – exclusive use. Alternatively they can travel to you or another venue if your group is bigger.
- Duration: Hen parties last around 2 hours – with an extra half hour booked either side of your workshop to arrive beforehand and pack up afterwards.
- Studio Prices: Want to have your hen party at the London Loom studio? Here are the prices for all the workshops listed below (apart from Tapestry): £30 per person for 10+ people and £35 per person for 6-9 people.
- Offsite Prices: Want to host your workshop elsewhere? Here are the prices for all the workshops listed below (apart from Tapestry): £35 per person.
- Tapestry Workshop: £65 per person for tapestry weaving at their studio (£70 per person if you want to have your hen party offsite).
Choose Your Craft Hen Party Workshop
- Embroidery: Learn how to stitch an embroidered hoop.
- Frida Kahlo Headdress: Get inspired by Frida Kahlo & make a unique Mexican headdress. Don’t forget the tequila!
- Pom Pom Party: Pom poms are the best. This workshop shows you how to make pom poms into whatever you fancy. Think headdresses, garlands, catci. You name it!
- Sashiko: Make a cushion or pouch with a traditional Japanese Sashiko design.
- Perspex and Pom Pom Earrings: Love jewellery? This is the workshop for you. Don’t have pierced ears? No problem, you can make clip ons instead.
- Inspirational Women’s Badges: Rosa Parks? Hell yeah. Barbra Streisand? YES! Learn how to make felt badges of our favourite ladies.
- Tapestry Weaving: £65 Per Person – Use a loom to create your very own tapestry!
- Bespoke Hen Party Workshop: Use the contact form below if you have another idea!
Book Your Hen Party Now!
Photography Credit: Ro Murphy and Rita Platts.