About The Oxford Yurt – Glamping Hen Parties In Oxfordshire
Located in a glorious three-acre Oxfordshire wildflower meadow with panoramic views, The Oxford Yurt is in a perfect setting, being centrally positioned within the country, it is perfect for hens to come together.
About The Yurts – Glamping In Oxfordshire
The Oxford Yurt’s three independent, stylish and eco-friendly venues promise alternative hen parties, escapes full of the type of warmth, freedom, fun and attention to detail that make for the most enduring memories.
All venues boast:
- 2 wood burners and a snug felt lining to keep Hens cosy whatever the weather
- Wooden cabins with fully stocked kitchens (including tea and coffee and gas burners) and banquet tables
- Outdoor decked lounging area with canopy, a bar, a campfire and plenty of space for games.
- Their own exclusive range of vintage fancy dress
- Music system to play your favourite tunes
- Futons for everyone to sleep on, including pillows and blankets
- Bathrooms: There are excellent hot showers and toilets.
- You Bring: Sleeping bag or duvet, towel, drinks and snacks, wellies, torch, eye mask. You can charge your mobile phone on site.
Organising a hen party can be a tricky task, trying to come up with agendas, activities and budgets to suit everyone; It is The Oxford Yurt’s job to try and make this as pain free as possible, helping to create the perfect weekend for you, with meals, activities and entertainment added as you wish.
Food: Exceptional catered meals are provided from the Hub & Hob – a quirky 1970s caravan. Menus are innovative, ever-changing and seriously tasty…how about starting your day with a toasted sourdough bun packed with egg, halloumi and chilli jam – or ending it with a mouthwatering Indian-style banquet, followed by a dessert and marshmallows around your evening campfire? You’ll also be provided with a DIY breakfast hamper that includes a tempting array of morning treats. We cater for all special dietary requirements too so no one feels left out!
Drink: All parties bring there own favourite tipple!
- Local Pubs: Alternatively head to the local pub they recommend: The Woodman Inn which is just a short walk away. Excellent food at local prices.
Hen Party Activities
- Activities: The team at Oxford Yurts can help you book hen party activities from drumming workshops and bollywood dancing lessons to life drawing classes. Find out more here.
- Countryside: There is lots of lovely countryside for you to explore nearby and the White Horse of Uffington is nearby.
How To Book: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page now!
The Full Yurt Hen Weekend
- Friday: Check in time is 3pm at the earliest. The team will settle you in. Dinner is Mexican street food served from ‘The Hub & Hob’. Then you can enjoy the campfire complete with marshmallows.
- Saturday: Breakfast hamper will be delivered to your cabin. Enjoy a candlelit two course dinner in your very own cabin. Then enjoy the campfire!
Sunday: Enjoy a cooked breakfast served from The Hub & Hob. Check out is at 11.30am.
The Bed & Breakfast Hen Weekend
Perfect for smaller groups (up to 12 people), this is the self catering option. Your private cabin has a fully equipped kitchen. There is also a lovely local pub within walking distance.
- Friday: Check in time is 3pm at the earliest. The team will settle you in. Ean enjoy the campfire complete with marshmallows.
- Saturday: The team will deliver a breakfast hamper to your cabin.
- Sunday: Enjoy a cooked breakfast served from The Hub & Hob. Check out is at 11.30am.
The One Night Stay Package
- Saturday: Arrive from 12pm onwards. Enjoy a catered candlelit two course dinner in your very own cabin and then relax around the campfire with marshmallows.
- Sunday: Have breakfast at The Hob & Hub, lunch on the dining deck and check out at 3pm. You can swap the Sunday lunch to a welcome Saturday lunch if that works better for your hen party.