About Wine-Works – Wine Tasting & Cocktail Making Hen Parties
Wine-Works host wine, beer, cider and gin tasting hen parties throughout most of the UK. They also offer fun cocktail making hen parties and can serve you cheese, chocolate or tapas to accompany your hen party activity.
For over 10 years, Wine-Works have offered a variety of fun and interactive hen parties. Whether you love wine or beer, there is something for everyone!
- Choose Your Hen Party: If the bride loves wine, why not book a wine tasting hen party that features eight generous measures of different wines to try. Alternatively try ten beers or ciders. If beer or wine aren’t your thing, book a cocktail making hen party. You will make and try five yummy cocktails. If gin is your spirit of choice, you can book a gin tasting hen party which focusses entirely on boutique gins!
- Location: They will travel across most of the UK for your hen party. Contact Wine-Works below to find out more now!
- Price: Prices start from £30 per person for most hen parties with upgrades available.
- Extras Included: Fun team competitions, all glassware and equipment and even music if desired to ensure a party atmosphere!
- Numbers: They have a minimum charge of £300 plus travel as a norm but will be as flexible as they can.
- Materials: The cost of all equipment, glassware and materials is included, all they need is a large table and chairs for everybody.
- Venue: They come to you whether it is a private property, hotel space, garden or even the beach!
- Duration: The activities last 2 – 2.5 hours.
- Payment & Deposit: A £100 deposit by BACS confirms the booking with the balance due no later than 7 days prior to the event, or by prior agreement, in cash on arrival. A travel fee is added at cost.
Book Your Hen Party Today
- Contact Charles from Wine-Works Now: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
- Or Email Charles and quote HenBox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Tasting Hen Party
- What’s Included: All our wine tastings include 8 different wines as standard, handpicked from boutique producers, to any theme of your choice e.g sparkling, New World vs. Old World, rose wines.
- For an extra £5 per person, they can bring finer wines, cheese, tapas, chocolate or even fudge from artisan producers to match with the wines. To add to the fun an entertaining, anecdotal, team quiz is included!
Cocktail Making Hen Party
- What’s Included: Everybody makes and enjoys five different cocktails while competing in teams to win a special prize! They bring all the ingredients, glassware and equipment, even theming and music if you wish, so all they need for the activity is a large table for everyone to sit around and ideally part of the kitchen as our base.
- Upgrade your hen party if you wish and pay £40 per person for our “A Celebration of Gin” hen party. Introductory offer of an early bird discount of 20% for confirmations within 7 days of enquiry!
Cider Tasting Hen Party
- What’s Included: They bring a range of ciders, perries, or beers as you wish sourced from microcideries and microbreweries from England, Wales and France (and sometimes further afield) for everyone to try and compare, with measures of typically 125ml for each drink. A very amusing and interactive quiz is also included along with music if desired.