About Cotswold Foodie Tours – Food Tours In The Cotswolds
Cotswold Foodie Tours host food and drink tours in Cheltenham and Stow-on-the-Wold in the Cotswolds.
Perfect for the food-loving bride, taste delicious cheeses and chocolate, drink yummy craft beers, ciders and artisan tea/coffee tasting – all while you soak up the history and culture of these beautiful towns. Are you ready to discover the Cotswolds finest eateries?
Choose between a foodie tour around the beautiful spa town, Cheltenham and the quaint village of Stow-on-the-Wold. Keep scrolling to find out more…
Book Your Hen Party Today
- Contact Christina from Cotswold Foodie Tours Now: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
Photo Credit: Visit Cheltenham, tbradford, Still Moving Media.
The Regency Foodie Tour - Cheltenham
- Visit Cheltenham: The food capital of the Cotswolds, Cheltenham is a glamorous town and the perfect destination for a sophisticated hen party. Cheltenham is a regency spa town famous for it’s healing waters and fine dining.
- Numbers: Minimum numbers are 2 people and maximum 15.
- How Much Food: During your tour, you will be served 5 tastings which equates to enough food to add up to a full meal. Combined with drink tastings and cultural breaks to take in the beautiful architecture, most participants are suitably full at the end of their tour.
- What You Will Eat: Depending on the season, your tour will involve tasting the following: cheese at a specialty cheese shop, West Country toffee pastry, British tapas, delicious artisan ice cream, local craft beer. Plus visit an award winning Cotswold bakery and tea shop.
The Chocolate Box Tour - Stow-on-the-Wold
- Visit Stow-on-the-Wold: A quintessential Cotswold market town, Stow-on-the-Wold is well know for it’s tea shops and cakes and even has its own chocolatier. Well worth a visit, wander through the narrow alleys and visit the oldest inn in England. Soak up the history as your guide shows you the town’s hidden secrets.
- How Much Food: During your tour, you will be served 5 tastings which equates to enough food to add up to a full meal.
- What You Will Eat: Depending on the season, your tour will involve tasting the following: artisan cheeses, cakes, chocolate, a Cotswold brunch and a cup of tea or coffee, rare breed meats.