About Millinery House Events – Fascinator Making Hen Parties in London
Millinery House Events host Fascinator Making Hen Parties in London.
Prepare for the big day – make your very own hat to wear at the wedding while you enjoy an afternoon tea and a glass of bubbly!
- Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours depending on the size of your group and package you select.
- Numbers: 10 – 60 guests.
- Afternoon Tea: Enjoy an afternoon tea and some fizz while you work.
- Hat Boxes: Take your hat home in a fabulous hat box to keep it safe. Small £8.00. Large £12.00. (Recommended for Headpiece and Katherine Ascot Package)
- Venues: Studio in Farringdon: The studio caters for up to 13 guests. Add an afternoon tea for £25 per person – including a glass of bubbly or two.
- Other London Venues: Millinery House Events can arrange your hen party at a venue that suits you. They have partnerships with The Eccleston Square Hotel in Victoria, The Bentley Hotel in Gloucester Road, The Berkeley hotel in Knightsbridge and some other venues – which also offer Afternoon Tea (subject to availability and prices are not guaranteed).
- Packages: See two of their most popular packages below. They have more expensive packages available. To find out more, use the contact form below.
Book Your Hen Party Today
- Contact Millinery House Events Now: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
- Or Email: email@example.com
- Or Call: 02074 900303
The Fashionable Fascinator Package
Learn how to make a fascinator! The cost of this basic package includes all materials and equipment.
The Benefit Cosmetics Package
Millinery House Events have collaborated with Benefit Cosmetics. Your hen party will be held in the Benefit store – you can complete a fascinator, have a makeover and receive a £20 voucher to spend in store. If you would like the Benefit girls to come to a venue of your choice, it will cost £80 per person – this includes a £40 voucher to spend on products.