About Millinery House Events – Fascinator Making Hen Parties in London
Millinery House Events host Fascinator Making Hen Parties in London. How better to prepare for the big day than to make your own headpiece or hat to wear to the occasion, while enjoying an afternoon tea and a glass of bubbly?
Immerse yourself in the sumptuous world of fabrics and feathers! Sit back and enjoy while our milliners guide your hen party through the whole process of hat making.
Information About Our Fascinator Making Hen Parties in London
- We offer a range of creative packages to suit all your guests and budgets.
- Costs include all materials and fabrics.
- Our events usually last 2 – 3 hours depending on the size of your group and package you select.
- We can cater for 10 guests up to 60.
Information About Our Venues
- Our Farringdon Studios: We can cater for your party in our Farringdon studios for up to 13 guests, where we can also provide an afternoon tea with our beautiful vintage tea sets (for an additional cost).
- Other Venues: Alternatively, we have ongoing partnerships with The Eccleston Square Hotel in Victoria, The Bentley Hotel in Gloucester Road, The Berkeley hotel in Knightsbridge and some other venues, which also offer Afternoon Tea, subject to availability and prices are not guaranteed.
- We can arrange your party at a time and a venue that suits you. Subject to availability, the studio is open to your parties and we can tailor our schedules to suit yours!
- Studio Afternoon Tea: You can also add on afternoon tea in the studio for £25 per person including a glass of bubbly or two! This add on package includes canapé, sandwiches, nibbles, mini scones, cakes, olives, other canapés, and sparkling.
Go The Extra Mile
- Hat Boxes: Why not complete the package by taking your Katherine Elizabeth’s Creation home with you in a fabulous hat box to keep it safe on the journey home. A great way to store your headpiece. Small £8.00. Large £12.00. (Recommended for Headpiece and Katherine Ascot Package)
The Fashionable Fascinator Package
- Learn how to make a fascinator!
- The cost of this basic package includes all materials and equipment that you will use.
- Receive expert guidance of our team of milliners.
- Trimmings include – Sinamay bases, feathers, silk ribbon, vintage beads, Swaroski crystals, flowers, butterflies, felt and much more.
The Couture Headpiece Package
- Create a fabulous headpiece or asculptural felt!
- Receive expert guidance from our milliners
- In addition to everything provided on the fascinator package, you get a larger base for you to create a masterpiece!
- You will also have a larger choice of fabrics ,ribbons, vintage beads, Swarovski crystals, and hand cut diamond shaped feathers
The Ultimate Millinery Experience
- Create a haute couture cocktail hat or a 1940s sculptural felt!
- Get the studio’s finest silk fabrics, pheasant and peacock feathers, and of course, everything included in the previous packages!
- Design a fabulous hat under the direct guidance of Katherine Elizabeth, award- winning milliner.
The Royal Ascot Hat Package
- If you are feeling extravagant and really want to spoil your nearest and dearest, the Royal Ascot Hat Package is the package for you.
- This is where you can make hats worthy of Ascot, with larger bases and the finest of materials.
- You can learn the best kept secrets of the millinery trade and make the most of the luxury fabrics on offer.
We are collaborating with Benefit cosmetics that will take you from “Now to wow” with the perfect look to compliment your hat creation. For £60 per person, the event will be held in the Benefit store and you can complete a fascinator, have a makeover and receive a £20 voucher to spend in store. If you would like the Benefit girls to come to a venue of your choice the cost will be £80 per person but this includes a £40 voucher to spend on products at the event.