About Pottery Parlour – Pottery Hen Party Workshops in Dorset
Pottery Parlour host pottery hen party workshops from their studio in Dorset.
The perfect hen party activity whether you want a fun filled, Prosecco-popping pottery class or a laid back affair with your nearest and dearest.
Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page to book your hen party!
- So what does a pottery hen party look like? First things first, crack open the bubbly! They provide wine glasses and bowls for snacks. Just bring your favourite tipple and party food!
- Next up, take a look in the dressing up box and choose your favourite hat to wear during the workshop. Now it’s time to watch a pot throwing demo and listen to some brief instructions.
- You and your guests will then make your very own pots on one of our 3 wheels. You can make tiles, sculptures or anything else you fancy. Once you’re finished, you can get creative and paint it at the big pottery table!
- Your pots and handcrafted goodies are then dried, glazed and fired. They will be ready for collection from the studio. Or they can be posted back to you 6 – 8 weeks later.
- Duration: 2.5 hour session.
- Price: £25 per person.
- Numbers: Minimum 5. Maximum 15 participants.
- Payment: They take full payment in advance of the hen party but £125 deposit will secure the date whilst waiting for final numbers to be confirmed.
- When: Hen parties can be arranged for any day in the week Monday to Sunday in the morning, afternoon or evening. Sessions begin at 11am, 2.30pm and 7.30pm. However they are flexible!
Book Your Hen Party Today
- Contact Pottery Parlour Now: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
- Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Call: 01258 455232