About Sarah Jayne Couture – Hat Making Hen Parties In London
Sarah Jayne Couture hosts hat making hen parties in London!
If you’re looking for a crafty yet sophisticated hen party activity for your bride to be, you’re in the right place. Sarah Jayne Couture is an expert milliner who hosts millinery hen parties from her lovely home in central London.
Sarah has lots of experience in the millinery world having spent time working in both Paris and London perfecting her craft.
How To Book: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page to find out more now.
- Location: Sarah hosts her millinery hen party workshops from the comfort of her own home which is located in central London. In fact, it’s not too far from the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben!
- Travel: Sarah will also travel outside of London to pretty much any location in the U.K whether it’s a hotel or country cottage.
- About Your Workshop: Sarah will show how to create your very own millinery masterpiece. Using feathers, flowers and more, Sarah will teach your hens how to make a fascinator that you’ll love. Perfect for wearing to the wedding afterward and an opportunity to learn a new skill.
- Afternoon Tea: Sarah provides her guests with an afternoon tea comprising of English Breakfast tea, finger sandwiches and scones with jam and clotted cream. If your group has any dietary requirements, please email to let Sarah know when booking.
- Numbers: Sarah can host up to 8 guests in her home. Parties of up to 18 can be accommodated in an alternative central London venue.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Price: Prices start £48 per person.
How To Book: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page!