About Scaldersitch Farm – Glamping Hen Parties In The Peak District
Scaldersitch Farm host glamping hen parties in the Peak District.
Perfect for the country-loving bride who wants a stylish and sophisticated hen party, Scaldersitch Farm has all you could need for a relaxed, rural hen do.
Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page to book your hen party now!
Scaldersitch Farm is easily accessible due to their central location. Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Derbyshire, Scaldersitch Farm is just 1 mile from Hartington Village. You can reach a footpath from the farm directly out to some of the most beautiful parts of the Peak District. Grab those wellies and blow away the cobwebs with a lovely walk! Within a 20 minute walk of the farm, there are 4 pubs, village shops, a garage, tea room and a farm shop. What more could you want?! Nearby Attractions: Buxton, Chatsworth House and Hartington Village
Scaldersitch Farm has 3 tipis and a yurt available for your hen party group to enjoy. Beds are made for your arrival – with featherdown duvets, white linens, fluffy towels and bath robes. They all have outside seating areas and wood burners inside. Some have hot tubs. Tea and coffee making facilities.
- The Whispering Trees Tipi: Sleeps 2 – 4: Furnished stylishly with cosy faux fur throws and cushions. Wood fired hot tub to seat 4.
- The Hartington Tipi: Sleeps 2 – 4: Decorated stylishly, it oozes luxury and country cosiness.
- The Hygge Tipi: Sleeps 2-4: Cosy and comfy, this tipi is decorated with Scandi inspired furnishings, candlelight, cosy throws and cushions. Wood fired hot tub for up to 4 people.
- Cuckoo Yurt: Sleeps 2-5: Wood burning stove oven – you can cook pizzas, etc. It comes with a well equipped sideboard and small gas stove. You can choose whether you cook in your yurt or use the shared barn facility.
- Exclusive Use: Have the boutique camping site all to yourselves for a weekend country break! Minimum: 18 guests. Price: £165 per person.
- What’s Included: Exclusive use of the camping site and use of all the facilities. Bed linen, towels and bath robes are included. You can use two wood fired hot tubs which each seat up to 5 to 6 guests – logs and gas for the fires and stoves inside the accommodation are included in the price. Outdoor fire pits with wood are provided. You will also get a delicious locally sourced welcome breakfast hamper with bread, milk, eggs, sausages and bacon. Vegetarian options are available on request. Please note this is not a venue for loud music!
- Booking Deposit: Bookings can be confirmed with a £35 non-refundable deposit per person and the remaining balance due 8 weeks before arrival.Bookings subject to £300 Security Bond payable 1 week ahead of arrival
- Hen Party Activities: When you book exclusive use, we will send you a list of our approved suppliers to help you find local hen party activities and caterers.
- The Old Dairy Washrooms: Stylishly converted from the old dairy, the washroom has flushing toilets and wet room style shower rooms.
- The Cartshed Barn Kitchen: Prepare, cook and store food in our stylish kitchen. It has all you need: Crockery, cutlery, glasses, gas hobs, hot water urn, toaster, dishwasher, fridge freezer and indoor seating. There is a large dining table – perfect place for you dinners and to use for hen party activities.
- The Wellness Yurt: Enjoy a treatment in our Wellness Yurt complete with a relaxing wood burning stove. Prices of treatments start from £30. Please book in advance.