About Sofi & Amia | Jewellery Making Hen Party Workshops In London
Sofi & Amia host jewellery making hen parties in London.
Sofi & Amia are professional jewellers who host regular ring making workshops in their London home studio and throughout the UK.
How To Book: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page to get in touch with Sofi & Amia now.
- About: Learn how to carve your dream ring with jewellers wax and then let them transform your masterpiece into silver. What’s more they serve you a lovely afternoon tea, with cakes scones and biscuits whilst you create your masterpiece. Workshops include, all the materials you need to get started – silver ring and postage and packaging of your finished ring. No experience required.
- Prices: Starting from £74 per person.
- Afternoon Tea: with cakes, scones and biscuits included .
- Location: Workshops held in the jeweller’s home studio in North Greenwich, London. They can travel nationally to a venue of your choice.
- Numbers: Minimum group size of 3 and maximum group size of 20.
- Gift Idea: Sofi & Amia’s ring making workshops are perfect for couples who want to make their very own engagement ring, wedding rings, etc. This workshop could be given as a gift for the bride to enjoy at her hen party. Alternatively you could treat the bride to a workshop to enjoy with her partner.
- Workshops: Sofi & Amia will teach you how to make a beautiful sterling silver ring using jeweller’s wax. Add a grey diamond if you want to treat the bride to something extra special! Use the contact form below to find out more about the workshops they offer.