About Welsh Games – An Outdoor Activity Day In South Wales
Want to plan a unique hen party? Are you looking for a hen party activity that’s a fun and different. Hurrah! You’ve found it. Welsh Games is an incredibly fun day full of hilarious outdoor activities and silly fancy dress! Located a 35 minute drive from Cardiff, Welsh Games is in a great location for a hen weekend.
If your bride is adventurous and loves being active, you are in the right place. Welsh Games is a hilarious day of outdoor games! Find out more now…
More About Welsh Games
Welsh Games has nine totally unique, themed games for you to take on. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Welsh Celebrity Knockout
- Leek Duel
- Rugby Run
- Scroll down and take a look at our image gallery to see what our games are like.
Want to know who’s the winner? Welsh Games awards the winning member of your group a FREE prize! So keep on the lookout for those competitive hens.
Welsh Games provides you with an activity host to guide you through the nine games. They will keep score and most importantly they will capture lots of hilarious photos of you on camera. Say cheese! You will be able to see the photos taken at your hen party after the event as they will appear on our Facebook page.
And let’s not forget about the all important fancy dress! Welsh Games loves good fancy dress. In fact, we will award the Best Dressed Group with a prize.
- Group Size: Our minimum group size is 8. We do not have a maximum group size. However please contact us if your group size is over 30.
- Price: £39.50 Per Person. We ask that you pay a £50 deposit when you book.
- Final Numbers: We don’t need to know your final numbers until 28 days before hen party.
- Payment: The balance must be paid 28 days before the hen party date.
- What To Wear: Please ensure everyone is wearing socks & trainers. Please dress suitably for the weather. Please be aware that we have limited changing facilities & we do not have showers.
- Duration: Our hen parties normally last around 2 – 3 hours
- You must be aged 18 years or over to participate. Pregnant ladies cannot take part we are afraid.