About The Paint Club – Painting Hen Parties Near Brighton & Beyond
The Paint Club host fun painting workshops in Brighton, Sussex and beyond. Get ready to eat, drink and paint!
Run by husband and wife team, John and Alice, The Paint Club teaches you how to paint whilst you relax and catch up with your nearest and dearest.
They can host your hen party at one of their approved venues near Brighton. Alternatively they will travel to your hen party venue / accommodation as long as it is within 80 miles of Sussex.
How To Book: Use the contact form at the bottom of the page to book your hen party now!
- Locations: The Paint Club can host your hen party in one of the venues they regularly work with: The Roebuck Inn or The Fuego Lounge in Lewes (near Brighton) / The Railway Inn in Portslade (near Brighton).
- Travel To You: The Paint Club can also travel to your hen party accommodation or a venue of your choice. The venue must be within 80 miles of Sussex. The only requirement is that the venue has tables and chairs and has access to water for the paint brush water.
- Suitable For All Abilities: Whether you’re a budding artist or you’ve never picked up a paint brush in your life, The Paint Club is perfect for all abilities.
- What You Paint: The Paint Club can tailor the painting to suit your hen party theme. For example, if you are having an Alice In Wonderland theme, we would pick a suitable picture for you to paint – and if requested our artist would dress up a little! Other ideas for you to paint are: sunlit mountains, tropical toucans, lakeside forests and even a llama!
- All Materials Are Included: All painting materials including your canvas are included in the cost of the ticket.
- Numbers: The Paint Club can host up to 30 people.
- Prices: £30 Per Person – for parties with less than 8 guests. £25 Per Person – for parties with 8 – 30 guests.
- How To Book: Use the contact form at the bottom of the page to get in touch with The Paint Club.