About Blooming Green – Flower Crown Hen Parties In Kent
Blooming Green host flower crown hen parties and floral workshops in Kent.
Located on a beautiful fruit farm in rural Kent, this is the perfect location for a bride who loves the countryside.
- Workshops: At Blooming Green, you can pick your own flowers, make a flower crown or learn how to make a hand-tied bouquet.
- Picnic & Food: Once you have made your floral creation, you can enjoy a lovely picnic! Alternatively they will recommend local restaurants if you prefer.
- Numbers: Their spacious workshop can accommodate 15 guests.
- Bring Your Own: They currently allow you to bring your own bottle of fizz or whatever you prefer.
- Timing: You can book your hen party in the morning or the afternoon.
- Travel From London Using Public Transport: In total, it takes around 1.5 hours to get from central London to Blooming Green. First of all, get the train from central London to Staplehurst. The train from London Bridge takes 58 minutes and there are two trains an hour. Once you arrive at Staplehurst, hop on a bus (the number 5 Arriva bus) which goes from the Station Approach to Linton Church. This takes 8 minutes and there is one bus an hour. Then you’ll need to walk along the Greensand Way public footpath from Linton Church to Blooming Green. This will take around 15 minutes.
Book Your Hen Party Today
- Contact Jen from Blooming Green Now: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
- Or Email Jen: email@example.com
- Or Call Jen: 01622 298676
Photographer Credit: Awesome Wedding Photography and Sasha Mihalova.