About Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe – Vintage Hen Parties In Manchester
Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe host fun vintage hen parties in Manchester!
Whether you just want to make a vintage fascinator or want an entire day of retro fun, Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe have you covered.
Use the contact form at the bottom of this page to book your hen party now!
- Vintage Fascinator Workshop: Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe have a very friendly team who will teach how to make a beautiful and bespoke vintage-inspired headpiece. You and your guests can then wear your headpieces created at the wedding!
- A Vintage Hen Party Experience: Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe work with An Era of Experience to offer you a vintage hen party experience in Manchester. Here’s what’s included: a Vintage Fascinator Workshop, a Vintage Afternoon Tea and a Retro Makeover. More details below.
Book Your Hen Party Today
- Contact Nicola from Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe Now: Use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
- Or Email Nicola: email@example.com
The Vintage Fascinator Workshop
Make a glamorous vintage headpiece that you can take home and then wear at the wedding!
- Venues: They can travel to you. Alternatively they can recommend a venue in Manchester. All they need is a large table and enough room for your hen party guests to get to work! Travel within the Greater Manchester area is free of charge. Journeys outside of this area are charged at 45p per mile.
- Minimum Numbers: 8 People
- Timings: Please allow half an hour on either side of the party for setting up and packing away.
- Suitable For: All ages including mums and younger bridesmaids
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking. Numbers must be confirmed no later than three weeks before the event and payment in full made at this time. Silver Sixpence can accept no responsibility for damage to the property or injury to individuals whilst taking part in our workshops.
The Ultimate Vintage Hen Party Experience
- A Vintage Fascinator Workshop: More details below
- A Vintage Afternoon Tea: Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea of lovely cakes and sandwiches served on beautiful antique china.
- A Retro Makeover: Go retro! Their hen parties include a vintage hair and make up makeover! Whether you love 1930s glamour or 1950s vibes, they will transform your look.