About Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe – Vintage Fascinator Hen Parties
The perfect activity for a hen party, we host lovely craft workshops in Manchester. Suitable for both mums and younger bridesmaids, we have a very friendly team who will teach how to make a beautiful and bespoke vintage-inspired headpiece. You and your guests can then wear your headpieces created at the wedding!
Where We Host Our Hen Parties
We can travel to you. Our craft workshops can be run in the comfort of your own home or hen weekend accommodation. Alternatively we can recommend a city centre venue in Manchester. All we need is a large table and enough room for your hen party guests to get to work on their vintage-inspired headpiece.
Important Details About Our Hen Party Workshops
Prices start at just £25 per head and include the use of a wide range of gorgeous vintage-inspired materials and embellishments and a minimum of two hours of tuition. More information below.
- Want more info? Want to book Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe? Get in touch with us now using the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
- Duration: Our hen party workshops last approximately two hours.
- Price And Numbers: Prices start at £25 per person. Workshops cost £30 per head for groups of 15 or fewer and £25 per head for groups of 15 or more. Hen parties must be booked for a minimum of 8 guests.
- Timings: Please allow half an hour on either side of the party for setting up and packing away. Prices and timings stated allow for the creation of one headpiece per person which you can keep.
- Your Hen Party Theme: We do our best to accommodate requests to make headpieces for a specific theme. However these materials are subject to availability so make sure you check when you book.
- Travel Costs: Travel within the Greater Manchester area is free of charge. Journeys outside of this area are charged at 45p per mile.
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking. Numbers must be confirmed no later than three weeks before the event and payment in full made at this time. Silver Sixpence can accept no responsibility for damage to the property or injury to individuals whilst taking part in our workshops.