About Dance Party Experience – Nationwide Hen Party Dance Classes
Our hen party dance classes are designed to be outrageously fun, easy and suitable for all ages and abilities. All you need to do is choose one of our dance themes and the music, and we’ll do the rest. Can’t decide on a song? We offer themed music mashups designed by us, especially for you. So there’s really something for everyone!
You will be taught by current industry professionals, who have worked with the likes of Rihanna, Madonna, X Factor and more. So you’re in good hands! On the day of the hen do, all you need to do is come ready to get up and dance. Spice it up and get snap happy with some of our free to use accessories!
- Locations: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Bournemouth. All the studios we use are in city centres and close to the prime party locations. If you can’t see your desired party location, please get in contact as we are happy to travel to you. Keep your day stress-free and leave the organising to us!
- Dance Styles: Pick from Beyonce, 90’s, Dirty Dancing, Charleston, Twerking*, Dancehall*, MJ, Pop Video, 80’s, Salsa, Strictly styles*, Hip Hop, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, Glam rock, Bellydance*, Bollywood, Musical Theatre. *Exclusive to London.
- All Our Packages Include: 1 hour or 1.5 hour private lesson, a professionally trained choreographer, a mega mix warm up, a themed dance routine, a private dance studio and a group photo opportunity.
- Minimum Booking 3 – 8 People: 1 hour lesson is £150 + the cost of studio hire.
- For 9 – 25 people: 1 hour lesson is £18 per person + the cost of studio hire. Alternatively for 9 – 25 people, a 1.5 hour lesson is £24 per person + the cost of studio hire.
- Studio Hire: Please enquire for studio prices & availability.
The Beyonce Dance Experience
LEARN THE BADASS SHAPES OF QUEEN BEY! B, Bey, Queen B, Sasha Fierce, Yoncé, Mrs Carter. Only Beyoncé is entitled to so many names. It’s fair to say Beyoncé is one of the greatest artists on the planet. That’s why we offer the Beyoncé Dance Experience. “If he liked it then he shoulda put a ring on it”. Well, he did! Now it’s time to throw your bride a hen party to remember. But it’s not all about her. “All the single ladies put your hands up”. This is a party for the single gals too!
- FREE flashing light rings on request for all our Beyonce wannabes. Or use our FREE to use Beyonce jacket and wig for the bride on request. This gold glitzy number will have the bride feeling like a headlining star in no time!
- PICK YOUR TUNE:
- The Single Ladies Hen Party Experience : Within your “Singles Ladies” Hen Party Experience, you will learn samples of that iconic, slick B choreography, as featured in the “Single Ladies” music video. You’ll get to bust out the choreography all together. Your choreography will be suitably crafted for your level by our amazing, professionally trained teachers.
- The Beyonce Mashup Hen Party Experience: If you want the ultimate female empowerment dance-athon, select our Beyonce Mashup Hen Party Experience! Tunes include: Single Ladies, Run The World & Bootylicious
- The Formation Tour Beyonce Mashup: Or choose our new Formation Tour Beyonce Mashup. Tunes include: Formation, Single Ladies & Run The World. Beyonce explains how she wanted to release music that gives women strength. So use this dance party to feel empowered before your evening celebrations.
- TESTIMONIAL: “I just wanted to drop a quick email to you to say thank you SO much for the Beyoncé dance class on Saturday. I had the most amazing hen do and the class was definitely the highlight. You were a brilliant teacher and I’m just gutted to be back at work now and not still learning routines! Hope you’re well, and thanks again for making the day so special.” – Lisa Gorden, Beyonce Dance Experience
The 90's Dance Experience
WE. LIKE. TO PARTY. Get your rave on with MC Hammer, TLC and The Spice Girls at our raddest 90s Dance Experience. After warming up to some old skool tunes, our professionally trained choreographers will get you to Push It, Push It Real Good. This is your chance to lace up your DM’s and spark some life back into the Running Man. Now throw your hands up in the air. Wave them around like you just don’t care!
- FREE 90’s face gems for all the hens on request.
- PICK YOUR TUNE:
- Girl Band: Tunes include TLC ‘No Scrubs’, Destiny’s Child ‘Bootylicious’ and Spice Girls ‘Who Do You Think You Are’. Duration is 1.5 hours.
- Boy Band: Tunes include Backstreet Boys ‘Everybody’, NSYNC ‘Pop’ and Take That ‘Could It Be Magic’. Duration is 1.5 hours.
- MC Hammer: You Can’t Touch This
- TESTIMONIAL: “I just wanted to say thank you so much for the 90s party yesterday. Becky, myself and all the hens had such a fantastic time. Although we all know each other, it was a great way to kick-start the festivities and get us all giggling (and it certainly helped burn off the breakfast and get us in the mood for champagne afternoon tea)! We’d been a bit worried that we’d stick out like sore thumbs at Pineapple but you were really friendly and fun and were so patient with us, you really put us at ease. Thanks again for everything.” – Kelly Freeman, 90’s Dance Experience
The Dirty Dancing Experience
NO ONE PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER! Ladies, get ready to have the time of your lives at our Dirty Dancing themed dance party experience. Our professionally trained choreographers will take you through a timeless dance routine. You will learn the basic steps, which will take you back to those golden moments we all know so well. Hens, feel free to carry round a watermelon at the hen party. You’ll have super toned arms ready for the wedding day in no time!
- FREE to use flower garlands on request.
- TUNE: The Dirty Dancing Mash Up: Tunes include Stay, Do You Love Me & Time Of Your Life.
- TESTIMONIAL: “Just wanted to send you a quick note to say how much we enjoyed our hen party dance class at Pineapple Studios. Our teacher, was brilliant – she was really encouraging, friendly and put together a routine that had us all feeling like dancers within 90 minutes! I would certainly recommend you to any of my friends or colleagues looking to do something similar.” – Emma, Dirty Dancing Experience