Are you looking for hen party accommodation that’s just a bit different? How about a glamping hen party with Jollydays!
Jollydays is a luxury camping site found in beautiful Yorkshire. If you want to get away from it all, you’re in the right place. At our super cool camping site, you can immerse yourself in beautiful countryside, relax in one of our luxury tents and gather round the campfire. You can even build a den!
Nestled in 200 acres of beautiful woodland, Jollydays is a hidden haven. Located just a stone’s throw away from historical York, our camping site is the perfect place to escape your busy everyday life and spoil your bride to be!
- We are a 20 minute drive to the beautiful city of York.
- We are a 1 hour 45 minute train journey from London.
- Our glamping site is located just 5 minutes drive from the historial Stamford Bridge – a village where you can grab an ice cream or a drink.
- Our sat nav address is Buttercrambe Moor Wood, York, YO41 1AP. Please note this postcode applies to many properties nearby so keep a look out for our signs. Drop us an email and we can give you exact directions – just use the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
Fun Facts About Jolldays Glamping
- Our Tea Tent: Grab a cuppa in our tea tent! Whether you want a tea or a coffee, our tea tent is open all day everyday. The tea tent operates on an honesty system – just write what you have had in the honesty book and settle up at the end of your stay. You can also charge your phone, find informative local leaflets and read our recommendations book!
- The Log Store & Shop: Also based on an honesty system, you can buy drinks, marshmallows and firelighters at our log shop. It is between 9am and 10am and 4pm and 5pm every day.
- Camp Etiquette: We don’t want to be party poopers but we do have a few rules! Our noise curfew is 11pm every night. No cars past the car park at 10pm. And last but not least, please keep all your decorations to inside the tent so that we don’t litter our beautiful woodland!
- You Can Buy Alcohol: We now have a license to sell alcohol! We have sourced our favourite tipples from local suppliers to support the local economy and have found some incredible suppliers and products. We have a lovely selection of drinks available to buy at a reasonable price in our off license. You can even pre-order if you wish. We therefore ask all our guests to refrain from from bringing your own alcohol on to our camp site. Here is our Jollydays Drinks Menu 2017. Please email us email@example.com to pre-order.